• Advertisement

The Auto Web View Screensaver

Any acceptable topic that doesn’t belong in another forum. This is your place to talk about “it” - whatever “it” is. It is expected that the majority of the posts in here are not vehicle related. First, see if your thread belongs anywhere else on the forum. Then, stop and think about it a little more. If after your own personal double-screening of it and it doesn't belong anywhere else, put it here.

The Auto Web View Screensaver

Postby 4N2NR » 08 Mar 2009, 20:13

I saw this in the File of the Day news at the bottom of the page:

Cycle through a list of your favorite informational Web sites - and display them as your screensaver. View the latest news, sports, stocks, weather, entertainment, and more. Update the Web page views as often as you like. Includes a scrolling text caption to display the current date and time, a personal message, or status of your GetRight downloads. Link directly to the current Web page being displayed by pressing the spacebar on your keyboard. The trial version is free. Full license version is $19.95.
http://windows.fileoftheday.com/archive ... saver.html

Interesting screensaver for computers. Thought I would share it before it gets updated and someone asks about it.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Return to Off Topic (non-vehicle related)