• Advertisement

Ultra Racing suspension parts

Put any and all general automotive discussion here. Feel free to talk about anything and everthing that is not a specific technical discussion. Specific technical discussions should go it the Technical forum.

Ultra Racing suspension parts

Postby dmyers220 » 10 May 2009, 15:09

Hi my name is Dave I represent Ultra Racing USA we are the North American distributor of Ultra Racing suspension parts we carry a good variety of performance parts to maximize your vehicles handling please visit us at www.ultraracingusa.com we would be more then happy to hear from you....thanks.. you can also contact me directly by phone 717-521-7940 or e-mail me dmyers@ultraracingusa.com thanks.
dmyers220

Re: Ultra Racing suspension parts

Postby Texas » 11 May 2009, 11:22

I'll take a look at what you got, I'll more than likely need some parts for my next project in the CRX.
Zach "Texas" O'Farrell
www.streetextremes.com
Texas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Title: Founding Member

Postby stage3msp » 19 May 2009, 00:28

sounds good to me too ill take a look... but i doubt you carry parts for my car lol
That's Life Photography

~Our idea of a symphony is a bunch of pistons playing whatever notes our right feet tell them to.
~You're right officer, I can't outrun your radio, but I can definately outrun your response time..... your helicopter too
stage3msp

Postby willrob » 10 Aug 2017, 04:10

My car has Bilstein shocks with eibach springs. They are slightly stiff but handling is more controlled. Overall, these Bilsteins are worth the extra cost because they offer amazing damping.
willrob

Return to General Vehicle Related Chat