• Advertisement

Got Another Vehicle In My Yard

Put any and all general automotive discussion here. Feel free to talk about anything and everthing that is not a specific technical discussion. Specific technical discussions should go it the Technical forum.

Got Another Vehicle In My Yard

Postby 4N2NR » 26 Sep 2009, 22:48

Yep, I have another truck in the yard -

Ford1a.JPG

Ford2a.JPG

Ford3a.JPG

Ford4a.JPG

Ford5a.JPG

But, it's not mine even though it is technically in my yard. A 20 year drunk/stoner went off the road a couple hundred yards acoss the street and hit a boulder. That launched him and he shot across the street and through my fence. He slid into the lamp post which has a huge concrete base (it used to support the Gulf sign when my house was the general store & gas station in town). That launched him again and into my lilac bushes. He was okay. He opened his door and fell flat on his face. He wanted to move his truck before anybody found out and he got in trouble. LOL. Yeah, like that was gonna happen.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Re: Got Another Vehicle In My Yard

Postby badpenny » 27 Sep 2009, 02:14

So its becoming apparent that there are bad drivers everywhere.
badpenny

Re: Got Another Vehicle In My Yard

Postby Gamble » 10 Jul 2010, 01:17

thats pretty funny. what a fucking moron. if your too drunk to drive, find someone sober/more sober than you to take you home.
When i die, bury me deep
Strap me into my drivers seat
let the blood run from my head
ill still be racing when im dead.

2002 WRX wingless, an ra gearset, a 4.444 final drive, and 3 inch straightpipe with launch control. Work in progress.
Gamble

Return to General Vehicle Related Chat