• Advertisement

2011 Carlisle P&S - 14&15 May

Should we do a StreetEXtremes club tent for 2011 Carlisle P&S?

No
No votes
Yes (and open to anyone who wants to hang out with us)
100%
I don't know and I don't care
No votes

Total votes : 2

2011 Carlisle P&S - 14&15 May

Postby 4N2NR » 13 May 2010, 17:12

It's never too early to plan...

2011 Carlisle Performance & Style - 14 & 15 May
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events ... ance-style

Should we reserve a showfield tent at the 2011 Carlisle Performance and Style, 8-9 May 2010, under the club name streetextremes? Last year (2010) we invited several clubs and groups to hang out with us at the tent. We got positive response from some other forums but not a great turnout. Oddly enough, more registered to be in our tent area than actually showed up. I suspect they were parked in the regular show field for whatever reason. We did have IridiumV with us. If we do this again we can figure out how to group the vehicles later (by club, year, make, model, etc.). This would be put together as a meet of automotive enthusiasts and not as a club of strictly show vehicles. All makes and models are welcome. Any stage of completion welcome. It doesn't matter if you have a car, truck, SUV or bike and it does not have to be show quality. In fact, there are a number of folks who enter the non-judged show field as well as the judged. Remeber, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

carlisle,pa 5-day Weather forecast

Registration information can be found at: http://store.carlisleevents.com
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Return to US - East - North (MD, DE, PA, NY, NJ, MA, CT, RI, VT, ME, NH)