• Advertisement

Gamble's Intro

A place for all new members to make their introductions. Please introduce yourself to the forum members.

Gamble's Intro

Postby Gamble » 27 Jun 2009, 22:50

Whats up my names Ethan hung out with nate and than zach earlier today rough day thought i broke my car then thought about breaking the tailight out of an si then the clipmaster broke some clips but yeah enough about that i drive an 02 WRX and all you need to know is it will get me from point a to point b as fast as i need it to, for an extensive list of mods you can check out my car domain or just ask me, my username on cardomain is n2ocavvy so just search that and you should find the wrx but i can say from what ive seen the crews got some sick cars and i cant wait to hangout, cruise, bullshit, race, fix stuff and make it beeter then cruise and race some more, nice chilling keep me informed on whens and wheres and ill do my best to be there, i mean i work alot of hours.... ok i cant lie i dont have a job haha. peace guys glad to be abored and uhh yeah let me know how i go about getting that decal set
When i die, bury me deep
Strap me into my drivers seat
let the blood run from my head
ill still be racing when im dead.

2002 WRX wingless, an ra gearset, a 4.444 final drive, and 3 inch straightpipe with launch control. Work in progress.
Gamble

Re: Gamble's Intro

Postby stage3msp » 28 Jun 2009, 01:13

yo bro glad u got on the website... fair warning pete isnt a huge fan of the nickname clip master lol
That's Life Photography

~Our idea of a symphony is a bunch of pistons playing whatever notes our right feet tell them to.
~You're right officer, I can't outrun your radio, but I can definately outrun your response time..... your helicopter too
stage3msp

Postby stage3msp » 28 Jun 2009, 01:16

oh and he was referred by me lol
That's Life Photography

~Our idea of a symphony is a bunch of pistons playing whatever notes our right feet tell them to.
~You're right officer, I can't outrun your radio, but I can definately outrun your response time..... your helicopter too
stage3msp

Postby 4N2NR » 28 Jun 2009, 06:41

Welcome to the site. Add some pics to the gallery and push a pin in the member map.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Return to Welcome!