• Advertisement

85's intro

A place for all new members to make their introductions. Please introduce yourself to the forum members.

85's intro

Postby 85Cobra » 13 Jun 2009, 05:55

I just got an 85 mustang its got around 400 to the wheels im not 100 percent whats done to it yet the guy still has the sheets.. I know NOOBish right but i stumbled on a "Gold Mine" I like to think... $1500 for something that only needs paint??? come on right haha. But my name is John i love cars not a mustang fan but the gold mine thing soo but yup thats about it other than i ride BMX sooo fuck
Stop steering and start driving. This ain't no dead piece of metal. A car's a living, breathing thing, and she's alive. Feel it talking to you. Telling you what she wants, what she needs. All you gotta do is listen. Close your eyes and listen.Rex Racer
85Cobra

Re: 85's intro

Postby 4N2NR » 13 Jun 2009, 07:33

Welcome to the site. Mustangs can be fun. I had a Mach 1 back in the 70's. Not a real mustang but a Mustang II with the 2800cc V6. It was fun enough though. If you were referred to the site by anyone of the current members, let us know as we have a membership drive contest going on. This way we can qualify you both for a chance at the prizes. Post up some pics of your ride in the Gallery and stick a pin in the Member Map when you get a chance.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Postby 85Cobra » 13 Jun 2009, 13:03

stage3 i belive his name is on here haha nate shea
Stop steering and start driving. This ain't no dead piece of metal. A car's a living, breathing thing, and she's alive. Feel it talking to you. Telling you what she wants, what she needs. All you gotta do is listen. Close your eyes and listen.Rex Racer
85Cobra

Postby stage3msp » 28 Jun 2009, 01:16

yo i forgot to check this in a while surpised u finally got on here john lol
That's Life Photography

~Our idea of a symphony is a bunch of pistons playing whatever notes our right feet tell them to.
~You're right officer, I can't outrun your radio, but I can definately outrun your response time..... your helicopter too
stage3msp

Return to Welcome!