• Advertisement

Member Map

General site-wide news and announcements. We are pretty easygoing around here but there are a few things we don't tolerate. Frequently Asked Questions (and answers!) and forum-specific how-to's can be found in here.

Member Map

Postby 4N2NR » 04 Apr 2009, 09:44

The Member Map is up and running. No login required. Add yourself, a junkyard and/or a race track. Select the pin color from the drop down selection when you add a pin. And on that note, it is advised that when you login to the forums you check the always log me in box so that when you go to the map and then back to the forum you do not have to login again. On some browsers since the site cookie is not persistent it will log you out when you go to the map. To join the map click on the join in the upper right hand corner and enter the requested info and upload your picture. If you mess up and can't edit to correct it then PM an admin team member or myself and we will delete the incorrect entry. Thanks and have fun!
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Re: Member Map

Postby 4N2NR » 15 Apr 2010, 05:44

Okay...so I am a little slow. It looks like Platial/Frappr stopped their map service at the end of 2009. The Member Map from their service is no longer. I will leave the page up for a few days while I look around for another map service (or possibly won't find one and will take the page down).

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Member Map

Postby 4N2NR » 29 Oct 2011, 09:09

Well...no luck on Frappr coming back or finding a similar free service. Sorry about that guys-n-gals. I'll continue to keep my eyes open and evaluate anything I find. Feel free to make a suggestion if you know of something.

4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to News/FAQ/Rules