• Advertisement

Is It Time To Organize The Revolution?

Two topics as old as time and discussed often. Some members are very passionate about these subjects. You can't be thin skinned if you are posting in here. Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil - no personal attacks. Come one, come all, lets talk about the most important subjects of all time - governments and churches. Everybody is welcome but please, no fist fights, no violence, nothing but healthy discussions and sharing of ideas. No doubt someone will take exception to your point of view.

Postby 4N2NR » 25 Mar 2013, 08:27

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” -Patrick Henry

"It is a growing conception that we cannot wait. While we sit and wait, our government continues an all-out assault on our rights as free men and women of the United States of America. Many people believe that there is no peaceful alternative. Many people believe that we must organize and fight. Today I can offer no concrete set of actions but I do want to lay out some thoughts that I think need to be discussed."

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/is-it ... evolution/

My friends, if you don't stand behind the Constitution, please stand in front of those who will defend it.
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Re: Is It Time To Organize The Revolution?

Postby Whidden » 18 Mar 2019, 10:35

President Trump was the revolution, right?
Whidden

Return to Politics/Religion