• Advertisement

Driving Force Newsletter - June 2010

Two topics as old as time and discussed often. Some members are very passionate about these subjects. You can't be thin skinned if you are posting in here. Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil - no personal attacks. Come one, come all, lets talk about the most important subjects of all time - governments and churches. Everybody is welcome but please, no fist fights, no violence, nothing but healthy discussions and sharing of ideas. No doubt someone will take exception to your point of view.

Driving Force Newsletter - June 2010

Postby 4N2NR » 01 Jun 2010, 20:07

It’s Tour Time!

SEMA Action Network Hits the Road to Promote Pro-Hobby Legislation

It’s that time of the year again when in cities around the country the air will be filled with the sweet smell of fuel and the sound of rumbling rods. That’s right, it’s Power Tour time! Each year the SEMA Action Network (SAN) hits the road for a wild ride with the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour to enlist more enthusiasts into its legislative efforts.
Leaving from Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa, on June 5, the highways will be filled with hot rods as the tour makes six stops in five states before pulling up to the U.S.S Alabama battleship in Mobile, Alabama, on June 12. In its 16th year, the Power Tour will bring hobbyists together from across the United States and Canada on this 1,300-mile journey.
“I look forward to gathering with thousands of automotive enthusiasts who know the importance of actively getting involved to protect our hobby,” said SAN Director Ethan Landesman. “I invite everyone to drop by the SAN tent, located near the Power Tour bus, to say ‘hi.’”
For information on the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour, visit www.hotrod.com.

Entire June Newsletter
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Return to Politics/Religion