• Advertisement

Paintball - anyone here play?

StreetEXtremes members are into paintball. Imagine that, we like an extreme sport. Talk about all things paintball in here. Discuss ways to play, where to play, what to use and more. We are an American Paintball Players Association (APPA) registered team - the SEX Pistols.

Paintball - anyone here play?

Postby 4N2NR » 04 Aug 2010, 20:52

Me, Zach & Alec went to Skirmish this past weekend and spent a day shooting up a couple cases of paint. It was a lot of fun. Does anyone else play? Anyone interested in forming a team for tournies or scenario games? How about some rec ball or woods ball?
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Re: Paintball - anyone here play?

Postby 4N2NR » 24 Aug 2010, 07:05

There's a 3 Man tournament coming in February (6 Feb). It's a 3v3 on a Sup-Air field, 16 teams max, prizes to top 4 finishing teams. $75 team entry fee & $74 case paint. We are thinking of fielding a team or two. Anybody interested? Curently looking for a front man for one team but we can build 2 teams with enough talent if there is interest. Post up or PM if you wanna get in on this. Here's the link to the tourney info.

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Paintball - anyone here play?

Postby 4N2NR » 31 Aug 2010, 15:41

We now have an American Paintball Players Association (APPA) paintball team - the SEX Pistols (you must have an APPA account to view this page)

4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to SEX Pistols Paintball