• Advertisement

INSANITY®

We are all about staying healthy and fit with supplements, exercise, stress management and more. We take good care of our vehicles and should do the same for ourselves. So, for all things related to fat or weight loss, muscle building, health, fitness, diet and exercise, weight training and body transformation put it in here. Tell us how you get your SEXy on!

INSANITY®

Postby 4N2NR » 11 Mar 2010, 20:02

I am doing the INSANITY® workouts. I started with a group on 15 February. So far so good. Nothing drastic - just a little weight loss and some increase in endurance and aerobic capacity. Nothing really measurable or visible. The workouts are really good. Besides cardio there is a bit of plyometrics (jump training). I am having some challenges there with gravity. Being fat and overweight with a bum knee makes it a challenge to get much height. However, in the past month I have improved a tiny bit. I am taking a joint supplement (glucosamine/chondroitin) and a multivitamin. I also do a whey protein shake as a recovery drink after the workouts. I haven't really changed my eating habits much at this point. It's a 9 week (63 day) program and I am keeping a weekly journal. I will post the end results when I complete the program. I already have the P90X® program and am considering doing it after I complete this one. We shall see...a repeat of this or move on to something different...
I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Forum Title: Fossil of the Forum

Re: INSANITY®

Postby 4N2NR » 23 Apr 2010, 20:31

Noticeably improved from Day 0 to Day 63:

Fot test results:
Switch Kicks: 25-42
Power Jacks: 29-44
Power Knees: 51-90
Power Jumps: 16-38
Globe Jumps: 8-13
Suicide Jumps: 8-14
Push Up Jacks: 6-20
Low Plank Obliques: 12-50

Weight: 244.5 lbs.-237.5 lbs.
Body Fat: 30.41%-28.93%

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Gamble » 23 Jul 2010, 14:57

hey can i borrow that?? been looking to get back in shape, kindve slacked off alot while i was in college. i know alot of the guys at drill have used it with good results.
When i die, bury me deep
Strap me into my drivers seat
let the blood run from my head
ill still be racing when im dead.

2002 WRX wingless, an ra gearset, a 4.444 final drive, and 3 inch straightpipe with launch control. Work in progress.
Gamble

Postby 4N2NR » 24 Jul 2010, 08:09

Sure. But it's out on loan (and so is my P90X) at the moment. I should have it back next week.

4N2NR
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyraNoah » 04 Aug 2021, 03:27

Here is an insanity work out routine i came across

Fit Test Base workout to determine your level of fitness 30 minutes
Plyometrics Cardio Circuit Cardio and lower body plyometrics circuit 40 minutes
Cardio Power and Resistance Upper body strength training and cardio circuit 40 minutes
Pure Cardio Cardio intervals 40 minutes
Cardio Abs Abdominal workout 20 minutes
Recovery A recovery workout and stretch 35 minutes
Max Interval Circuit Intense interval circuit 60 minutes
Max Interval Plyo Leg plyometric workout and power moves 55 minutes
Max Cardio Conditioning Cardio circuit 50 minutes
Max Recovery Recovery workout and stretches 50 minutes
Core Cardio and Balance A cardio workout done between months one and two of the program 40 minutes
Fast and Furious A quick version of the usual 45-minute workout 20 minutes
TyraNoah

Postby SelmaAdam » 23 Aug 2021, 02:51

Got through this quote and found it funny."Chess does not make people mad it makes mad people sane." It heals insanity :D
SelmaAdam

Return to Health/Fitness